How much it costs?
It makes collaboration more straightforward and more clearly defined for both the customer and me. Any additional work is priced separately.
In the case of projects, the first step is the perform a paid analysis of the customer's requirements. The customer requirements and the application features are specified in the project documentation.
The project documentation includes the agreed assignment, technical specification, final price and rough schedule. The project documentation is a necessary basis for the binding order or for the conclusion of a work contract. I require a deposit in advance for new customers.
I also offer collaboration in the form of an hourly rate corresponding to the expected price level in the software market. A discounted hourly rate can be agreed upon as part of long-term cooperation.
I follow these principles
- What I promise is what I will deliver.
- I do not create technology debt.
- I meet deadlines.
- I don't repeat the same mistakes twice.
- I listen to my customers and like to communicate with them regularly.
- I recommend the most suitable software solution to customers based on their current state and needs.
- It's about the result, not the number of hours worked.
- Good reward for a job well done.
- I'll look after of your application in the future.
- What I can't do, I'll learn.
- I don't lead my customers around by the nose.
I use the following IT technologies
I have experience in managing Linux and Windows servers and DELL and HP branded hardware. I have hands-on experience with Linux Redhat, Centos, Debian, Ubuntu operating systems. I manage PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, MongoDB databases. I install and configure Apache, Nginx, PHP, mod_wsgi, uWSGI, https and other services. I also have experience running Linux Kvm, Vmware, Docker and AWS cloud platform virtualization solutions.
For the customer, the advantage of the above is that I can deploy Python or Django projects into live operation without the help of an external administrator if needed. I can also debug application bugs and performance issues more quickly because I know what's going on under the "hood".
- Python 2 and 3
- Django Web Framework
- Django CMS content management system
- Django Rest Framework (Rest API framework)
- Html5, CSS, SASS, Bootstrap, Material Design, Vuetify
- I store source codes in Git
- I have experience with running and configuration Atlassian Jira and Confluence
Why is Python and Django framework a good choice for building web applications?
Django is an advanced open-source framework for building websites and applications. The Django framework is based on the Python programming language, whose code is short and easy to read compared to other languages.
From the beginning, Django was designed with the intention of helping programmers develop applications efficiently and as quickly as possible. At every step of development - from idea to implementation and testing, to deployment to live production. Django naturally reduces development and maintenance costs thanks to its brilliant architecture.
Django has many useful features to simplify development. For example, a rich ecosystem of over 5,000 application packages makes it easy to find and insert, with minimal effort, new functionality into an existing software project. This is why it is popular among many freelance programmers as well as established web companies that prefer Python and Django because of their high productivity and low development costs.
Where does the Python and Django framework find a purpose?
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Content management system (CMS) for internal and public web presentations.
- Communication platforms.
- Booking systems.
- Data analytics systems.
- Scientific systems for parallel computing.
- Email solutions.
- Document management systems.
- Financial platforms (FinTech).
- AI systems for the application of machine learning or neural networks.
- Backend systems for Android and iOS mobile platforms.
- Systems for supporting real estate transactions and assessing the creditworthiness of applicants for mortgage loans.
- Security systems based on image or sound recognition.
Django and Python are used by major global companies and organizations, such as Instagram, NASA, Pinterest, Reddit, YouTube, DropBox and others.
And now I'll try in one sentence. Django framework combined with Python programming language is just great. It's excellent and fast to program in and enforces clean programming practices that lead to readable and maintainable code. Django and Python are simply worthwhile.
I look forward to working with you
I have been in the information technology industry since 2005. I deliver complex web and intranet applications created in Python programming language and Django framework. I create customized software from its design and development to the final deployment at the customer's site, including training.
I have a degree in engineering and economics and therefore I am able to look at your problem from both a business and technical IT perspective. I like to use the principles of minimalism in my work. I speak Czech and English.